Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Beautiful Dusty Cottage !

Thought you might like to see some pictures of my little cottage.  That is our screened in porch where we have our coffee in the morning.  It's always so cool and we watch the Humming Birds come feasting along with bigger birds that enjoy our bird bath (not in the picture).  The picture with the Duck head is inside of course.  I have used very bright colors.  You just smile when you walk in.  The one below is so pretty.  It's the walkway beside the house just as you come through our gate.  You either turn right and walk between the fences or go straight ahead and up on our porch and come on in.  Your always welcome !  Cut of Tea Anyone ?  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...