Monday, August 18, 2014

Exciting and Frustrating !

Hello Everyone.  Yes, I am still going to the Gym and loving it more and more every time I do go which is Tuesday through Saturday.  It is great.  I'm feeling better everyday.

I have also bought myself an Mac Air !!!  I love it and am frustrated with it at the same time.  It's good for me to learn new things and figure all this stuff out.  Right now I am trying to figure out how to get to my pictures so I can add some here.  Haven't figured that out yet.  But I will, just give me time.  Well , right now I am going to get back to the Mac and figure more stuff out then I will come back here and keep you updated.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...