Monday, August 18, 2014

Still Learning

I still have not figured out how to get to my pictures for my blog.  I will keep trying.  It's good to try new things.  I am loving figuring all this out even though I get so frustrated I want to throw it out the window, I don't because it cost too much.  Ha   Hey, I figure I have all the time in the world so just calm down and move on to something else for awhile.  I do realize you must remember all your passwords.  This is very true.  And do I ?  Well, I'm working on it.  I have them written down in a safe place so that I can look them up when I need to.  We do make our days difficult but that's good for us.  We don't want everything simple.  Otherwise we would not learn and keep out mind busy. 

On a different subject I meet with my trainer tomorrow for my 3rd session.  Her name is Irene and she is short and tiny.  Do not let that fool you, she is very strong.  She really puts me through the paces and I do love it as I have stated my legs are very weak so believe me we are doing something about that.  I want to be strong especially in my legs.  Will keep you posted.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...