Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Angels in the Sky and Exercise !

Can you believe this is a real picture of the sky.  Talk about seeing Angels.  I bet I took 50 photos.  They kept moving around and oh how beautiful each one was.  I keep going over and over them and each time I find a different Angel.  Hey, I was using my phone to look at the Heavenly creation not staring with my head down looking at it.  I know I'm of the older generation and can appreciate what's in the sky.  Of course I was young once too and other things did distract me but now I don't want to miss a thing.  We just get to involved in things that don't really matter and waste a lot of time.

I went to the Gym to meet with my trainer, boy oh boy, what a workout.  I'm telling you I am still sore.  I do go Tuesday through Saturday in the morning.  One day is weights and the next day is cardo.  I do love it but I am so sore.  Of course on the day I meet with my trainer I do what she has worked out and let me tell you It's tough.  Don't get me wrong I am not complaining this is something I really want.  It's very important I get my body in the best shape it can be especially my legs.  I do see some improvement, like my arms.  They are looking better, but still need some work.  I just want to see it all right away.  But the body is a lot older and I have a lot to improve.

Wanted to also add I love my Mac Air Magic.  There is nothing like an Apple.  It just works well.  I'm learning more and more everyday.  I have wanted this for a long time and now that I have it, I am so happy !  I'm doing so much more on my blog.

Wanted to comment on the picture, I swear It looks like it is moving.  I will glance at it as I am writing and it looks like it is moving.  Cool uh !  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...