Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mac Air, Magic !

I did it !  I did it !  How about that I figured out how to get the photos on my blog.  You see a little part of me but mostly you see the books, really just a small part of my books.

This is a happy day and it's my Granddaughter, Kyra's B-day.  She is 14 and loving life.

I have to say I love working on this computer.  Or I should say lap top,  It's a MacBook Air.  I got the 13".  It just fit me better.  Sometimes I don't want something real small.  It's one of those things I have been pondering for a long time.  I checked out the Ipad, the mini Ipad, and the 11" MacBook Air.  Believe me I have been thinking about this a long time and while I was at the Apple Store I knew I wanted this one.  I had even bought one of those lap pads.  It's like a little desk on your lap, anyway It is just perfect.  So am I happy or not.  I think you know the answer to that.  Happy, Happy Happy !! Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...