Wednesday, March 21, 2012

San Francisco at it's Best

These are just some of what I took.  I tell you I could just ride around for hours just looking at all the houses.  The whole feeling of being there is so unique.  I know what New Yorker's mean when they say that about their City.  It's hard to describe but once you are there you will know exactly what they are talking about.  I do so love to find a cafe hidden in the middle of a block and to go in sit at the window and enjoy the view from inside and out.  You know what I mean.  You are sitting at a table at the front of the cafe next to the front window.  You can not only watch the happening going on in the cafe but turn your head and watch what is happening outside.
Next time we go we are parking and walking as I do like to check out different stores.  Will have a tale to tell then. ............................................................................................I can't get over how beautiful the buildings are.  I'm sorry but the modern building are just big and ugly, not one once of character.  Tootles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...