Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Good Morning to you on this May 4th, 2010

Yes, the sun is shinning bright and I do love it..........But the wind is blowing that breeze and let me tell you it is freezing.  I really don't mean to complain and I have been outside sitting in the sun reading but I'm sorry that breeze is just too cold.  I'm sure it will warm up as the day moves along.

I have been reading another FREE book.  "Scents", by Clint L. Kelly.  It's pretty good.  There are some parts where your a little confused how fast he goes from one situation to another but overall it's a good read.  I only have a few pages left then I think I am going to start reading, "Breach of Trust," by DiAnn Mills.  Will let you know how that goes.  I just downloaded a number of free ones, I mean are we lucky or what.  I swear I don't think I will ever get use to this anyway I hope I never do.  There is nothing like getting books and to have them free and coming regularly it's just to wonderful for words.  I never want to lose the thrill and excitement.  I've been looking up pagan celebrations.  I did find some and am going to get into them later today.  It's very interesting how they coincide with some religious holidays. Ummm?  Well, anyway want to check them out.

Hey, just a quick question...Do you save all your receipts ?  Well I do.  I might miss a gas one if by chance they are out of paper but for the most part I do.  I just put them in a little envelope and mark the month and year on the front.  It's really kind of interesting to see where you have been during the month and now with the receipts letting you know just what you bought you could tell a story about someone or maybe just see where your money goes at a certain time of the month.  I think Jim thinks I'm weird doing it but I have to tell you we have taken back certain items which did not work any longer and receiver our money back.  Now who is weird ?  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...