Tuesday, May 4, 2010

" Ada Belle " Happy Mother's Day !

What's in a name, you say ?  It makes a beautiful statement.  The moment you hear it you imagine in your mind what you are about to see.  Oh, what you see is something quite extraordinary.  The beautiful smile, the contentment and calm with a sparkle of excitement in those eyes.  The soft curl of shiny, silk tresses showing the slim and beautiful neck.  Oh how revealing is her joy of life, love and pursuit of happiness.  She caresses you with the love from her eyes and the soft expression as she gazes at you.  Her vision for the future is loyalty, love and commitment.  She is a woman who knows what she wants and has a strong determination and will to access it.  She will fight for her own with a mother lions strength and wrap you in her loving arms to show her gentle side.  Oh, how I miss this Lady.  How I miss her company.  Her soft touch, her excitement at showing me something she has just discovered.  Her joy of seeing me come through her door and wrapping me in those loving arms.  I can close my eyes and feel her around me.  Somehow telling me in her own way...It's ok.  How I wish........So many things.  Why do we become so wise in our older years?  She was so many things...A beautiful lady with a warm heart, a wife, Mother and so much more.  On this " Mother's Day ", I honor her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...