Friday, May 7, 2010

Dear Mama

"Happy Mother's Day",  Thank you for being you.  Thank you for being my Mama.  I stopped calling you Mama when a friend of mine made fun of me.  She said, "You should call her Mom".  I was in 5th grade. I shouldn't have listened.  Mom sounded so cold and I didn't feel as close to you anymore.  I let other people influence me when I should have been listening to you.  You were the wise one, you knew what was best for me.  I am so sorry Mama if I disappointed you.  How easy we are influenced.  I want you to know, I know, you were the greatest.  How I miss you.  How lucky I was to have you.  You know one of your sayings comes to mind........... Too Soon Old and Too Late Smart.  Much Love to you on this "Mother's Day",  I Honor you.  Love, Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...