Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Pretty Sporty



I wanted to put a better picture of my new wheels.  It really is very helpful in order for me to get around.   I have been looking up info. on MS and don't know for sure what is going on.  I do have some of those symptoms but  I guess I am not really ready to go there.  The last thing I want to do is go back to the Dr.. So let's just see what I can do myself.  Hey, let's face it I can do a lot on my own and that is what I intend to do.  So, no, I have not started the exercise program yet.  I know, I know that is what I need to do and I will.  I just wanted to write a little first.    I am very excited and happy to be doing this blog.  It's funny I have been writing this blog  for several years.  I have never had anyone follow it.  Some of the problem is I am not consistent and i tend to jump around.  Now I am  going to be adding something everyday.  I would like to connect with people who have GBS, MS or the many syndromes out there.  It's an autoimmune problem.  But I'm here to be positive and share  what I am doing about it.  Thank God I do have this blog.  Tootles                                                      
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...