Friday, August 18, 2017

Getting in Balance

I've been doing a lot of reading.  In fact I pulled some books off my own shelves.  " The Creation of Health,"  by Caroline Myss. PH.D. and " Using Your Chakras, " by Ruth White.

What I have been reading is very interesting.  From what I understand our own emotions (although I believe it's much more then that) have a way of shutting certain parts of our body down.  That is where the Chakras come in play.  You know I have always been interested in the Chakras.  I've bought books about them but always felt a little confused.  Not really understanding just what they were about.  I did have a book by Deepok Chopra, who explained a lot (for the life of me cannot find it now).  I do believe we, ourselves have the capability to heal ourselves and keep our body and spirit happy and healthy.  It's really fascinating to discover the magic within our own bodies.  I plan on really getting into this subject and learning as much as I can about it and of course, I will pass along anything and everything I find interesting or helpful.

Wanted to share with you a paragraph from Ruth White's book, "Using your Chakras"...

     Sense
         Each of the first five chakras is associated with a sense, which also connects with the element, as we have seen.  The root is linked to smell;  the sacral to taste;  the solar plexus to sight;  the heart to touch;  the throat to hearing.  Now that is some fascinating information.


I am going to leave you with this bit of reason.  Who can't relate ?
I love chocolate.  So think about chocolate and the creamy sweetness as it savors on your tongue and I will be back with more interesting thoughts for us to think about  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...