Monday, August 14, 2017

New wheels

How do you like my new wheels ?  I have a cup holder, basket (not in picture) and a bag that hangs on bar (not in picture).  Pretty cool uh ?  I was recovering well from GBS but something went sideways and it seems to be taking a different turn.
To be honest I'm a little scared but do not want to be negative so I'm keeping a positive spin on it.  I am getting around better with my little cart.  As long as I have something to put my hand on while I am walking I do fine.  Balance seems to be a major problem for me and I must do exercising everyday. Which I have to admit I am not doing.  That has to change as I do want to do everything I can to speed my recovery along.  I am able to get around in my house by myself.  The walker with wheels (in picture) helps me in the open spaces.  Now,  I can load up my cart with a cup of coffee or glass of ice water and put a plate of food on the seat and I am in business.  I am able to cook and make things in the kitchen.  I am the clean up girl (I'm 69, but like to call myself girl, it makes me smile).  By that I mean I unload the dishwasher and load it.  Keep counters, stove top, table clean and wiped off.  It makes me feel good to be in my kitchen.  It's always been a happy place and don't want that to change.  I plan on writing about what I have been doing in my life and how I am coping with recovering from Guillian Barre Syndrome.

I have ordered a new set of crochet hooks.  You see my oldest Granddaughter is expecting her second baby.  They say it's going to be a boy.  He's due in November.  She ask me if I would make the baby, who by the was is going to be named,  " Jackson Noel".  Well, I ask you, what could I say but Yes.
I ordered a new set that are ergonomic. Which should work just fine.  I will take a picture of hooks and my progress as I go along.  Talk to you soon, Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...