Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Love this pattern

Good Morning.  I have been working on chakras.  That is reading more about them and paying attention to my bodies reaction.  I seem to be having a time typing smoothly.  You know I did have a couple cups of coffee maybe that is why.  I think I will cut back to one cup in morning then stop having any.  I made me a cup of earl gray and have been sipping that.

I think I will call it a day.  One  thing I am going to do is go go to this site I just found yesterday.
It is called  "Minimalist Baker".  Talk about great information.  Go there and check it out if you have not done so already.  I t even has a recipe to make your own Nutella AND this one is healthy for you.
Go have fun, search and find.  Tootles


Thinking about making one of these or maybe more than one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...