Monday, August 21, 2017

Coming along

I do love to crochet and can hardly wait to finish this blanket for Jackson and the other blanket I have started. This blanket is my favorite.  I am so glad I started this as it is keeping me busy and my mind away from me. 

Also I am so happy to say I have been doing exercise when I take a break from crocheting. I am feeling really good right now. I know I am on the road to recovery. I can just feel it. Let me put this out there.    It will be a slow process and that is okay just as long as it keeps coming.  

So crochet on and keep a good attitude. Keep a smile on and just plain believe.   Tootles 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...