Thursday, August 24, 2017

Apple 🍎 Trees




Look at our Apple's.  We are so excited.  I believe this is the 3rd year for them.  We have 3 apple trees. Right now cannot remember the names.

My Jim is into juicing so I know some will go in our juice which I  enjoy very much. He makes all kinds, vegetable and fruit and mixes them all together.  It does give me more energy and an all over feel good.  So glad we started this.  You don't need pills or some fancy diet.  Eat good healthy real food and you have it made.













Now in this picture you have two apples.  I believe my Jim said we have 10 apples.  Sounds good.

You can see a little of our yard.  How we managed to fit a pool in it is beyond me.  Lot's of trees.

Here is one of our cats, Thumper.  I know you can't see her as she is hiding.  Haha
She is one of 8 cats we have.  We have the Mama, Angelina and she had two liters.  Four in the first one and 5 in the second.  We gave two of the kitties to our Granddaughters.  Everyone of them were fixed as we do not want any more.

I do feel I am doing better.  Not that anyone could tell, just me.  I use the walker around the house and if I can touch a wall or a chair or a table, I can get around pretty good.  Well, I walked into the living room, had my hand on the back of a chair and took another step.  I had let go of the chair and realized I didn't have my walker and the next chair was at least 2 steps away BUT I still came this far without thinking about it.  That is how it starts.  It's when you  just get up and do something without thinking about it.  That's when you know your on the road to recovery  because you are getting better a little at a time.  So this has been a good, good day.   Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...