Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Kindle is Loading

     Every time I turn it on, it's like it freezes, then blank screen, then reloads itself.  I think maybe I need to put some of my books in Archives.  I do have over 1000 books on it so I think I will move some of them.  I really have no other complaints.  I mean I love my Kindle but I do think it has brought out the greed in me.  I knew I loved getting books and I was always happy to pick up paperbacks at the grocery store or discount store.  Once in a while I would buy 2 or 3 at a time, but mostly just one.  And I would wait for that best seller to come out in paperback as well.  Again, once in a while I would splurge and buy the hardback the day it would come out.  O.K.  that said, I have to admit now I feel so greedy.  I mean I check Amazon daily to see how many new free books can I load up.  I don't always check to see just what they are about.  Isn't that awful !  What the heck am I doing.  You know when I first received my Kindle maybe once a week at the Kindle store on the Kindle, the headline would be A FREE BOOK.  That would be so exciting and I would read the article about it and get the book.  Then it came more frequently and I was overwhelmed as I didn't want to take the time to read about each book, I just snapped them up.  Then I found I was getting so many books I couldn't keep tract of all of them.  That's when I received the update.  Now I have folders.  I can put all my books in folders.  Do you know I have 16 folders and one of them is titled.....Free books to read.  I have over 400 books just in that folder.  Have I went overboard or what ?  I think what I need to do is stop the insanity and read about the books first.  If I am not interested in that particular subject matter then DO NOT get it.  I just do not like to see this greedy side of myself and want to go back to getting excited about .......... A new book.  As Dr. Oz's would say,  "Make Sense" ?    Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...