Friday, October 8, 2010

I have not checked Amazon's Free Books Today. Yet.

     It's been hard but I have resisted. So far that is.  After all the day isn't over yet.  I want to stop being greedy and before I click, read about the books first.  I still can't believe I acted like that and want to get back to enjoying reading and the anticipation of a new book.  Wish me luck. 
     Well it is Friday and tomorrow is Jim's b-day.  We are having cake.  Yea!  I love cake and a Birthday is the perfect excuse.  He picked out white cake with dark chocolate frosting.  Yum. 
     Well, arnold has just passed the budget and I am wondering just who will be hurt.  You can bet it won't be the wealthy and to top it off he is going on vacation to Russia.  Russia, why ever is he going there on tax payers money.  Maria should hide under her bed. He certainly has terminated CA.
     Well, on a happier note I am feeling great.   I went to the gym today and worked out along with swim class.  It sure does make you feel super and keeps you in good spirits.  Let me tell you, it works.  Have you found a gym yet ?   I can't stress enough how important it is, of course along with eating right.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...