Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Think We Made It !

To sun shinny days, warm breezes and swimming on your mind.  Oh Mama, how I love this weather, where you can spend all day outside.  Right now the birds, and I mean a number of them are singing their songs.  Beautiful.  Who could ask for anything more.  I have even washed our sheets and have them outside drying.  Talk about back in the day but hey, I love the smell of them and  the crispness as you crawl in.  Now that is something you do not get in a bottle.

Our gym and my Jim are doing fine.  Everyday I do a little more on the machines.  I swear it is such a good feeling to keep pushing yourself and just knowing your improving and getting healthy.  We have talked to several of our group that is if you are able to while doing your routine. What fun and interesting people.  I think they have potlucks once a month but haven't heard anything yet so we'll see. I am so glad we are going.  I feel like we are getting in on something that was a secret and we have discovered it.  Oh, guess what ?  They have opened the cafe.  How cool is that.  We went in and had a light lunch.  I had a salad and they had a smoothie.  It was really delicious but next time I want to order a breakfast burrito or something along that line.  They said they are going to be open from 7to 1 for breakfast.  I know Jim and I will work that into our schedule. How smart of them to have a cafe already there especially after you go swimming.  I still have not lost any weight but I can tell you my clothes fit better and my upper arms are looking a lot better.  There is still room for improvement but I can really see my arms are getting firmer.  Hey, have you checked out what's in your town ?  I don't care what your shape, size or how old your are, it just doesn't matter, GO, sign up bring a husband, wife, friend or neighbor, just do it.  I know you will not regret it and oh, how much better you will feel.  I will tell you we are spoiled in Chico, CA.  In Motion Fitness is the best all around.  The equipment, so many machines. The options.....exercise, yogi, dance, pilates, weights, basketball court, one on one trainer, 5 pools that are large with different temps, and 2 hot tubs.  Plus there is more, I just don't know about all of them.  What more could you ask for.  It's Heaven on Earth and I love it.  But I have to say the number one thing that sets it apart from all the rest is............The People !  Stephanie and Bree are Senior Wellness Trainers.  Top Drawer, Top Notch, Number 1.  Very professional on top of being warm and friendly.  They make you feel glad you came.  Everyone else I have come in contact with there, are friendly, always welcoming and you know they want you to come again.  Anyway that is the feeling I get.  So, if you don't live close enough to Chico then find one in your area.  Check all of them out before you decide but pick one I can tell you it will make the rest of your life happy, pain free and with lots of energy to do the things you want.  Isn't that better then meeting your long time friends at the waiting room in the Dr. office, or being room mates at the Rest Home or God forbid meeting at a mutual friends funeral.  I'm here to tell you, Change Now.  Do not pass go, go directly to the health club and start your New life. Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...