Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Did I say Rain, Wind and Cold ? No, not again !

 It's here again so we are huddle up inside watching the weather outside put on quite a show.  That is one thing we have is windows low enough so you can sit in our chairs and look outside. We have orchards around us and boy, the wind is whipping the branches every which way.  I'm not thrilled about this as I would rather be outside on our patio enjoying the morning sun with a cup of good hot coffee in my hand but alas the sun is not shinning so it will be inside today.

Our Gym and my Jim are great. (little play on words there).  Our trainers, Stephenie and Bree are the sweetest girls and I love how they challenge us.  It's only been a little over a week and I feel great.  It was the best decision we made for us to go and do this.

Has anyone purchased an ipad ?  I went to Best Buy and looked at one there. Actually they had three of them and boy they were really impressive.  The picture on them was really great and you can do a lot.  That is compared to my KindleKindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation) (which I love, love, love).  My Kindle is absolutely prefect for reading books.  You couldn't ask for anything better.  It's small, light weight, and fits in my purse.  In fact I am never without it.  I can read, check ingredients from recipes, even look up stuff on the web.  They have it under experimental on the Kindle but I can even check my email, look up most things on google and go to a number of sites.  Now with the ipad you can go to a lot of places and even type with an on board keyboard.  How cool is that ?  Just saying, things are going at a fast pace and I don't know if Jim and I will be able to keep up.

I finished the book, "Rooms".  I just had a feeling when I started it, that it was going to be outstanding, and it was.  I think everyone can relate.  We all have problems, everyone and this just shows you how to work them out and deal with them without going crazy.  Sometimes what you think is important in your life, just isn't and the things you take for granted, are.  This is a book I will read many times over.  I'm sure there are even more messages in it every time you read it. Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...