Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sky View !

 I took these photos in Chico a couple           months ago.  I was really surprised how good they turned out.  It really did look like that but you know how it is, the picture doesn't do it justice.  Wanted to share.







































 This photo of Welcome my Granddaughter took outside my front door.  Her Boyfriend edited it.  I love it.  I like to take pictures around my yard and of course of my animals.


As you can see my sweet Elviria has found a comfy spot to take her naps. Right in my crochet basket.  I watched her crawl in there, how careful she was, after all it is under a table.  What a kitty cat !  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...