Thursday, January 15, 2015

Music and Travel !

 Piano keys, it reminds me of piano lessons when I was in 3rd Grade.  I would be  practicing my lessons trying my best and of course I would  hit the wrong key and from somewhere in my house I would hear, ah Oo.  My Mama.  To be honest it didn't really bother me that much.  I just kept on playing in a way I think I liked it that she was paying attention even though afar.

Several years ago she brought that up and apologized for doing that.  That is an example of what us Mothers do to  ourselves from raising our kids.  We go over different things and wish we made different  choices but you see I  was okay with her doing that.  So it just goes to show you, maybe you should look at it another way.
Now for the travel !  Paris would be my choice.  What a beautiful city and the History, well what can I say.

No, I have never been there, hey maybe someday but as I have said before a girl can dream.

Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...