Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What's been happening.

I can't believe I did not take any pictures of the Bread and Yeast Class I attended.  The biscuits were delicious as well as the homemade rolls, homemade bread, banana bread and lemon, lavender cake.  Oh, My Good Heaven !  Everything was sooooo good.  There was great company, great food and great fun.  Had a ball and am looking forward to the next class which is on Upholstery !  I swear I am having the time of my life and am loving every minute of it.

Also, want to tell you about a Good, Good, Good, Restaurant we ate at in Oroville. " Lueceddies".  I ordered the Eggs Benedict and it was amazing.  Jim ordered the "Chicken Fried Steak", he says, The Best he has ever tasted.  I think we have found a very unique restaurant that I believe is family owned and run.  Very gracious and welcoming staff, as you can tell we had a great time and plan on going back especially for the Italian Food-----Spaghetti and meatballs, Fettuccine Alfredo, Creamy Bacon and Tomato Pasta, WOW! All of that sounds wonderful.  Will keep you posted and promise next time I will take pictures.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...