Friday, May 3, 2013

In the Play Yard

 Beautiful flowers.  Our Granddaughter gave us a box of wild flowers several years ago and they are still coming up.  Aren't they beautiful.  We just love them and think of our Shaunna every time they come up.

This is where we were last week on the added porch.  Jim is having a good time playing in the back yard also.  We stopped as the birds are nesting in our eves and we don't want to disturb them.  Notice my tomato plant hanging from the edge of the roof. My Grandson (Michael, Shaunna's brother) and his family gave me that for my birthday.  Love it.

Must get back to playing or reading or cooking or just roaming around the town.  Tootles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...