Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fun With The Back Yard !

 Take a look at that lettuce.  Remember I told you about the Butter Lettuce I bought at the store.  Butter Lettuce always comes in it's own container and still has the root system still on.  Well, I looked it up on line and ask if you could plant it and low and behold there were a number of people who had asked the same question and the answer is YES you can.  So I planted it and also to the left of it is, believe it or not, green onions.  They also said you could plant the root you cut off the green onion, so I did and as you can see it's growing.  How about that !

Just another picture of my back yard.  How I love to play. BUT it's the wind that has driven me Crazy.  Yes, I am from Kansas and I do know Dorothy, she is not coming to California . I don't care how much wind we stir up here.  So Just Stop It With The WIND !


Here is my sweet Elviria.  We bought one of those ruffle hoses and I am here to tell you they are wonderful.  They are light, easy to handle, does not twist or bend so no water will come out.  When you are done using, after you shut off the faucet, let all the water out of the hose and it ruffles up again.  It's great and as you can see Elviria has put her seal of approval on it.  She is forever laying across it.  I don't know why.   Tootles












No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...