Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday February 16, 2010

Wow  !    What a sunny happy day.  Spending time outside is one of the greatest ways to use your time.  Shut off the TV, computer, and anything else that is keeping you inside and run do not walk out side and soak up the sun.  I can sit outside, watch and listen to the birds.  Watch my three cats, Eleanor, Elviria, and Edgar and the three dogs, Tasha, Bella and Olivia.  The cats stretch out then they look for the birds that are flying in the bird bath.  It is so cool to watch them take a bath.  They really do take a bath.  It's a scream to watch, water is spraying every where and they even spray under there wings.  Of course the cats are watching all this and salivating wanting to get that bird.  I do not want them to ever get the bird and if they should I will try and free the bird.  I know it's natural but I don't want it in my yard.
Now the dogs are busy racing around the yard after each other and just generally enjoying the warm weather and being able to use some of the pent up energy.
What am I doing ?  I get in my lawn chair with a cup of coffee and just sit.  I think about everything.  I think about the birds, the dogs, the cats, the sky, the trees and what flowers I want to plant.  How I want my yard to be by the middle of summer.  Oh, it is going to be so much fun.  How I love the out doors.  I try to fix up the outside like another room.  The days are getting longer and warmer.  Beautiful.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...