Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Monday to You !

What a glorious day it is.  This is really magic land as I have been outside raking leaves, washing off the picnic table and generally enjoying the sun.  It's has reached almost 70' if not more and I love it.  Oh, the plans you come up with to plant flowers and especially herbs.  I do spend a lot of time outside who wouldn't when it is this lovely.
I'm reading the book "Regression" on my Kindle.  It's one of the free books they offer.  Enjoying it very much. The author is Kathy Bell.  I was about a quarter of the way in to the book and decided to start over as at night when I read I'm forever going to sleep, wake up and start reading.  Well, I think I'm missing some things so I decided to just start over.  I'm enjoying the book as it makes you open your mind about the possibilities of what could be happening.  Hey, if nothing else it gets you thinking about other ideas.  The last thing we want to do is not have an open mind.
I'm still thinking about what I want to plant.  First I want to make a list.......tomatoes, green pepper, squash- all kinds, basil, sage, and rosemary.  I'm sure I will think of more.  I tell you the air smell so fresh.
Lovely thoughts and happy dreams.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...