Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Kitties, Lakes, Houseboating for Mothers' Day !!?

Here are the five new arrivals I was talking about.  They are the sweetest kitties ever.  No problems and now they have all been fixed.  We love them to pieces and no I do not want any more or dogs or any other animal.  We are happy with what we have thank you very much.

Now I'm getting ready for fishing.  We have a houseboat we have fixed up and I am ready to go.  There is nothing like gliding across the lakes.  It's so much fun.  My Jim, does not go fast.  We are there to enjoy and relax.

There is one place we go and that's Collins Lake.  It's heaven let me tell you.  It's a step up from tent camping, I mean you can tent camp but with our house boat we stay on board and sleep.  They have a little store there, so if you forget anything it's very handy.  Plus they are known for there ice cream cones.  How cool is it to go camping and walk up to the store and get an ice cream cone.  It's heaven, that's what it is.  Now especially since all the lakes are full of water.  The other place we go is Oroville Lake.  It's bigger then Collins and closer but no ice cream cones, although they do have a store at the Marina but  like I said no ice cream cones.  Ha!  funny uh?

Hey, here is to a happy spring and summer. Enjoy, and don't forget to smile !!   Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...