Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Are We There Yet ?

Spring that is.  I swear just when I get things cleaned up, swept, wiped down it rains again.  I know, I know, I'm pushing it a little.  Hey, it's the end of April.  The rains should be over and May is arriving next week just in time for the Flowers.  You know, April showers bring May Flowers !  Yeah,  now that's what I am talking about.

I will say we do have a lot of wild flowers.  Thanks to our Granddaughter, Shaunna.  She gave us a box several years ago and we love them.  They  come up every year and we have since added more, along with lavender, rosemary, sage, roses, mint, lots of mint.  I do love it.  I go out and pick all of them put them in a vase (no water please).  As they start  to dry I have a big glass jar I put them in.  Looking through the glass it's really pretty.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...