Sunday, February 21, 2016

Starting to get ready for Spring !

I think I can start to fix up the back yard or I should say get ready for Spring.

We certainly have had plenty of rain this year and now it's time to dry up and have to start watering the plants.  Ha!
I do want to start having tea at this table.  I don't care if it's just me I want to do this.  You know some things just need to be started.  That's how you get Traditions.  Haven't  done anything yet but soon.

I need to figure out how to get rid of the paper wasp.  It's not that I want to kill them, I don't.  I just don't want them in my yard.  Hey, I ask you, who wants to go in a yard and see paper wasp flying around.  I  have asked on the internet and tried a few.  Hanging up  brown paper sacks to make it look like another wasp nest.  I put up dryer sheets tucked in and around the patio.  I put a jug that had milk in it, filled it half way with water, little vinegar and sugar.  I put a slit in the side for them to go through.  I have to tell you, really nothing has worked.  I will keep trying.  I really want to get them to move away as I just don't want them in my yard.  Will keep you posted.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...