Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Tarot

Here I go learning more. I've used a Tarot Deck for years and have numerous decks. I love to find different ones. One time in my life I did not have any cards, that is, with me, so I made a deck of Rider Waite cards. I looked on line and they had a pattern I could copy.  I colored them myself which at the time was great therapy.  Believe it or not I love this deck.  I'm sure its because I touched each card not only with cutting and coloring but my spirit, my soul and of course my passion is in every card.


Now with this book " Seventy Eight Degree's of Wisdom " by Rachael Pollock, I am able to learn even more about each card in the Tarot.  I think its going to take me awhile to get through this but when I am done I feel it will be an opening up of another part of my Sprit. Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...