Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Pigeon are no longer at this Address

I think we have new residents. Now I haven't seen them but I do hear whispers and snapping of twigs now and then. It's all such a mystery and I do hope we can figure it out. The Dogs are quietly barking and sniffing around, with their heads leaning to the side and their ears upside down.  Not to mention our cats, Angus is staring at what we don't know, then looking about scratching his crown , trying to figure just what is there, upon the ground.  We have peeked through our windows between the blinds to see what mischief we can find. I'm afraid we have found nothing to point to and say, "There is the culprit who's moved in the pigeon house and SCARED us away .  Oh, we will
Figure it out, just you wait and see. I for one would welcome the Magic, to see how it grows.  To feel it around me even in my toes.  I think they are in the berries, not hiding you see, just living their life as Happy as can be. That is my story and I'm sticking to it. Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...