Sunday, June 3, 2012

Eating Well.....

I am enjoying my new eating program.  I have been trying some new recipes from an app I pick up, it's called Fast Paleo.  It was rated 4 and 1/2 stars and I have to say it's pretty good. A lot of detail went into it.  However, as I stated I have tried some new dishes and were not impressed.  Don't get me wrong they are yummy to some people I am sure but just not to my liking.

 This is Edgar, he is spending time on our roof of our barbecue area.  He is big, soft looking, has a sweet face but you taking your life in your hands if you attempt to pet him let alone pick him up.  You steer clear, walk around and under no circumstances do you go near him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...