Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good Morning !

This is what I have so far.  I bought periwinkles, tulips and mini roses.  To be honest I don't remember what
all I bought.  You know how caught up you get when you are amongst all these beautiful flowers and you  just start grabbing, which I did.  In the one picture you can see I already have Rosemary growing and if you look close you will see Mint right in the center of it.  My Rosemary is blooming and I just love it.  
     Now, I have a confession to make.  Don't judge, ok?  The tiny pink flowers and the white flowers are fake.  Ok, I know that is awful but I did that because I wanted to add a little something.   Besides doesn't it look beautiful.  
     Now, for the good part, all around the rosemary and yes, my fake flowers I have put


several boxes of seed flowers.  It should be covered in flowers in no time.  We are just waiting on the sun.

For this last picture,.....As you can see we have had some truly interesting sky's.  I mean isn't this beautiful. I am sitting at my kitchen table inside and the cat on the right, on the fence post is, Eleanor.  In the middle is a bird house (as you have guessed it is always vacant) and on the right sitting down is Elviria.  What can you make out of the clouds?  Remember when we use to do that all the time.  Does anyone do that anymore or is our nose always looking at our phone.  Now you can see a little of what you are missing out on.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...