Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Games for Kindle ?

     Something new, any to me, games for the Kindle.  That's right, games.  I just downloaded them this morning and I swear I can't stop playing.  They are great fun and I can just imagine playing them at certain times when you are waiting for whatever reason.  I have played "Every Word" this morning and am about to try my hand at "Shuffled Row".  Did I mention they are free !  Something new for us to try out.  I don't know about you but I just love my Kindle and it just keeps getting better and better everyday.  I figure this will help keeping my thinking process working properly.  I don't know about you but I am always hearing we need to do more to keep using the thinking part of our brain, so here it is.  I did see they have crossword puzzles for the kindle.  It might be interesting, I will keep that in mind.

This is where we have our breakfast in the morning, we are facing south.  The orchard, straight ahead is peaches.  Once they have harvested them we are welcome to come over and take what we want.  You would be surprise how much they do leave behind.  Usually I make pies but this year I'm going to freeze what I can and make smoothies.  Jim loves smoothies as I do also but the difference is he loves his very, very, very cold and I do not.  In fact I don't need any ice.
Just to the right of the lawn chair and on the other side of the white rail is the ramp up to the pool.  It makes it very easy to go take a dip in the pool.  We don't have to step in the dirt or grass.  Of course I need to let the pool warm up for a few days before I step into it.
       Hope everything is going great for all of you.  You know, our summer is almost over.  I am looking forward to the fall weather.  Getting back into sweaters and sweatshirts.  You know the cover ups.  That's what I call them especially if I still haven't lost some of my tummy.  Hey, I have rearranged my body.  Doesn't that sound creepy !  You know what I mean.  I keep telling myself I just want to be healthy, and I do really but in the process I still want to lose some weight.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...