Saturday, March 17, 2018

Working on my Blog

Hello !  I have finely got into my blog.  At least this   section where I am able to add posts.  I am trying to do this more consistent.  I do enjoy writing on the blog but in order for other people to enjoy I must make it interesting and good grammar.
     Right now it is freezing in my living room.  My fingers are long ice cycles.  (not kidding)

     I usually add to my blog on my iphone.  It is easy to do.  I just want to be able to work on my computer.  Let's see if I can add some pictures..

I forgot about doing my statue's in the yard.  It was really fun and I had a ball doing it.  I must get my imagination opened up and when the weather is warmer I will get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...