Saturday, June 24, 2017

Hopefully Heatwave is Over

Good Morning !  This is my beautiful Lady.  I had her on my screened in porch and love to dress her up.  Well ?!  My Granddaughters had a fit.  I swear they went on and on about how creepy it was.  So I took it down.  Really I'm very sorry I did.  Now that I look at her I remember how much fun it was to do this.  Maybe I need to bring her back.  Ummmm

I'm still thinking about what to do and let's face it,"My Lady" is one of the things I loved to do.  So let's put her on the lists. I really like that idea.  I can't let my Granddaughters do that to me, I have to do what makes me happy and this is something I can do inside the house.  It's just not a good idea for me to go in the yard as it is so uneven but we do have a pool now so I will be getting in it.  More about the pool later.

Okay, Now I need to  get on the bike and go for a ride standing still.  Crazy uh ?  But this will be good for me and I need to do it.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...