Tuesday, February 28, 2017

More on GBS and fixing up our home

The last day of February.  What a month it has been.  I have made a lot of improvement as far as taking care of myself.  I use the walker to go to bathroom, my Jim, is with me but i handle myself inside.  That is a big step for sure.  I'm just not secure enough yet to be on my own yet with walker.

I did go to grocery store with Jim yesterday.  That was fun.  It's interesting how different people react to someone in wheelchair.  Yes, when I am out and about I use the chair otherwise I get way too tired.

Today we are getting flooring for our kitchen.  My Jim found it  on Craigs list.  So off we go for a road trip.  Will take pictures. Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...