Saturday, April 2, 2016

Update

Well, I am all packed.  Yes, I know I still have a few days to go but I don't care.  I am so excited I can hardly wait.

There are so many things that I keep saying, " I'll do that when I get back".  Funny uh !  I do have a long list of things to do from out in the yard, on my porches,  shopping for certain things etc.

The yard needs a good cleaning out.  You know what's left over from the winter and with all our rain, oh please, help !  What a mess everything has been but will take care of it when I get back.  Then we have the porches.  Well to be honest I have done a lot to  some of them.  I have four porches in all and the one we have screened in, we are thinking about making it a bedroom.  UH !?  What !?  Something to think  about.

Well, I do have some blankets, that belong to the dogs, that need hanging out as I just washed them so routine work jobs must come first over my  career in  blogging.  Yes, I am the most famous blogger ever and my fans are in the thousands if not nillions.  See how that is spelled.  It's not a mistake.  I have made up a  new number,  nillion, for all my fans.  So hold tight as I have work to do and will be back later or maybe tomorrow.  Hey, I do have a lot of work to do.  Tootles !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...