Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy New Year ! 2015 ! It's Here

Hello !
Welcome to my world.  This year is going to be the best ever.  You know how you can just feel it.  We are going through a warm spell right now and I love it.  So maybe that is why I'm feeling so happy.  After about a month and half of rain we were feeling pretty low, not to mention flooded in.  What a mess but enough of that.

Now the new year has began and I for one am thrilled.  As I said the weather is warmer in 60's and we, Jim and I were able to do a little cleaning up outside.  We do have a lot of porches, 4 to be  exact and I plan on fixing all of them up this spring and maybe even sooner if this weather holds out. 

Just a few things I want to tell you about what I am doing this year.

I plan on making a quilt.  I have picked up the back, that is the material I am using for the back and the inside,  batting.  My idea for the front part is not your usual patterns.  Maybe some heavy sham covers, maybe a long zipper,  some leather, some lace, and of course some embroidery.  Now  my sewing is not what you want to write home about but hey, I do love to do it and maybe, just maybe I will improve.  We can always hope !    Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...