Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fruits and Vegetables !

Doesn't this look YUMMY.  I can not tell you how much I love this.  It just makes my heart sing.  I have made so many things.....mini cherry pies, small apricot pie, a yummy soup that's to die for.  To think I am going to get this about every other week is just amazing.  I am not kidding.  I am so happy to have this delivered.  It takes the guess work out of picking them out myself at the store and wondering where have they come from.  Once I was at Winco and in the produce a man was putting out veggies, can't remember what they were but the box he was taking them from was from China !  WHAT !  I have bought the organic labels there and really other than the Farmers Market the only places I have bought fruits and Veggies were at BelAir, Raley's and of course my favorite Sunflower.  But  now I have a variety in my kitchen.  This way I will try new and different ones.  So here's to eating, enjoying and loving life.  It pays to join a CSA.  Thanks Paula.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...