Friday, January 6, 2012

Sadie Blake

 Sadie Blake is looking out at my pretty periwinkle.  She is a doll my Mom made me.  I was married with children but have always loved dolls.  This one is very special to me mainly because Mom made it.  Sade Blake loves looking out the window at flowers and things.  I gave all my other dolls away to my niece when I was about 15 or 16 thinking I was done with them.  Learn from me.  Don't give any of your treasures away until you are much older.  I think you will find you don't want to give it away at all.  I just thank God I have Sadie Blake.  Isn't she sweet?  Mom did a wonderful job.
This is my pretty periwinkle.  The blue flower that is.
 I know what you are going to say.....What is up with the white rose.  Ok, Ok, you caught me.  It's fake.  I just couldn't throw it away and I thought it look good in this pot.  So just enjoy.  Talk more later.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...