Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011. Where am I?

It is June 2, 2011 but what I don't understand is...Well, let me add a few facts.  We had our pellet stove on last night. We slept with windows firmly shut. We heated up the bedroom before we went to bed.  We still have a comforter along with a wool blanket covering us.  This morning we had the heater on in the bathroom.  We are putting on heavy sweats and sweatshirts.  Our kitchen table sits along two windows which are again, firmly closed.  Now I ask you, is this Alaska ?  Is it North Dakota?  Is it Maine?  No, it is none of those cold weather states, which are normally still a little cold at this time of the year.  We are located in the Central Valley, yes, it is the North part but never have I experienced this amount of cold this late in the year.  Our gardens are in shock.  The plants are sprouting but you can hear them screaming, "It's too cold, I am not moving until I get warm".  In the last two weeks we have had 3 tornado's hit the ground north of us and guess what?  Three more tornado's have hit the ground just south of us.  We have not had the damage which the tornado's in the east have caused on all those brave and strong people but I ask you, Just what is going on?  It's pretty creepy.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...