Monday, December 20, 2010

December 20, Monday 2010

It's raining cats and dogs here in Northern California. Yikes !  This is suppose to be the Happiest time of the year.....well let me tell you, It is not.  It is very dreary, and cold to top it off.  You look outside and the rain just keeps coming down, down, down.  Sometimes it's sprinkles, sometimes it's drizzles, sometimes it's pouring, and sometimes it's a deluge of rain that you swear someone has a power hose pointed at your window.  Now I ask you, what kind of Holiday season is this suppose to be.
     Hey, I have another one for you, speaking of dreary, we won't get our check for Christmas shopping until Dec. 24.  Now how is that for Holiday Spirit.  We will have one day to buy gifts, buy food for Christmas and any extra's.  ONE day.  Will I be able to do it in this rainy, road slick weather.  Well, I will, or I should we will try our best and be very very careful.
     Must say Have a Very Merry Christmas !  I do mean that from the bottom of my heart.  It's not the gifts that are important.  It isn't necessary to have fancy food, what is important is who you will be celebrating with.  Make sure it's the people you dearly love.  You know the ones who always bring a smile to your face, make you feel good by just being around them.  The kind of people who would do anything for you all you have to do is ask.  Sometimes it's friends and sometimes it's family.  Just be grateful you have them around and for those who are not looking forward to certain Uncle's or Aunt's or a family member your not so crazy about maybe you should look a little harder and soften your heart.  You just might not know their story.   Tootles and Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...