Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What kind of Tree do we get ?

     Jim and I are debating about what tree to get.  Do we get a fake one, a cut one or a live tree that we can plant in our yard.  I think we are going with the live tree.  That's what we got last year and we have it planted by out front gate.  Maybe we will keep buying them every year from now on and end up with a forest around us.  That would be great with me as Jim and I both love trees.  We can't get a large one as I do not have the room for it so I think this is the way to go.  When I get it decorated I will take a picture of it and post it on this site.  Hey, I know just the place for decorations.  Go to the 99 cent store.  I'm not kidding, they have the most beautiful ornaments I have ever seen and let's face it, the price is right.  Oh, now I'm really getting in the Christmas Spirit.  I want to buy candy canes to hang on the tree. I must get Jim and I our stocking and of course stocking for all our animals.  We have Tasha, Bella and Olivia our dogs.  Then we have Eleanor, Elviria, Edgar and Elvis our cats.  They are going to be excited about the tree also. ............ Oh No.... The cats Will be excited about the tree.  They will think it's a new toy for them to climb in.  OH NO.  Well I could put it in one of windows as they all have storage underneath so maybe it wouldn't be out where they could see it or have a chance to jump in it.  Oh dear, I have much to think about.  Well, we will just have to figure it out because I really want a tree. Wishing you lots of luck and joy in finding that perfect tree.   Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...