Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Peaceful

Oh, take a deep breath.  How beautiful is this image and wouldn't we like to be sitting just off to the side, out of danger but yet still able to enjoy the sounds and fragrance as well as the view.  This is where I want to go on vacation.  Not that I want to be away from it all just a little away.  Besides I need to know how far is the restaurant and where is the tour guide. Ha!    Hey, I want to make sure I see most everything then I'll go on my own and find that little cafe that all the locals go to.  I want to see the famous but also I want to see the people.  I would love to be in France in a small town and eat at the little cafe.  Just to be able to watch the locals, much like sitting on a park bench and watching the shoppers.  It's fun.  You can make up stories about them, maybe they are royalty out for the day trying to blend in. Maybe they are running from someone they don't care to be with.  Who knows, it's just fun to imagine.  I would especially love a good cup of coffee.  I  understand there coffee is expresso and is only about 5 or 6  swallows but very strong.  Interesting.  That's what would be fun, watching , listening and and admiring a new way of doing something. Something that is quite ordinary in your life but realizing it has become something quite extraordinary to see in there lives.  Hey, I'm just hoping for a weekend in  San Francisco at a B&B.  I've been looking at them on the web.  I would like to be near Union Square or even Coit Tower.  One of these days I will be there and I want it to look very Victorian.  They have some beautiful ones there so I do have my pick.  Then find that little place to eat and just walk around different parts of the City and enjoy all the little stores especially book stores.  Yes, of course I still love book stores.  Just because I carry mine around with me now ! Ha!  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...