Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello and Welcome !

Trying to not focus on the heat.  I know it's the end of July and we still have August to go and let's face it Sept. and Oct. can be pretty hot also.  So I just as well get over it.  Triple digits are here to stay for a while.

These are our tomatoes and squash.  Hope the tomatoes start doing better.  We did have them in a topsy turvy, where they were upside down growing from our porch.  It just was not working out so we moved them over to the garden where our squash is growing.  I don't know about you but it just was not right.  A comment my Granddaughter said, " Aren't plants suppose to grow up towards the sun"?  I rest my case.

Our Gym is doing fine.  I can't express enough how just going there has changed my life.  It's opened up a whole new world for us.  We have met the nicest people and on top of that we are getting into shape.  Have you started yet?  Check out the gym's in your neighborhood or get together with friends and start your own workout but please just do it.  You don't want to meet your friends in the Dr. office.

I'm now reading "Hidden Hand" by Emma Dorothy Eliza Nevitte Southworth  1819-1899  It's written a little different than I'm use to but I really am enjoy the story. It will be interesting to get to the end.  I also have the new update for my kindle and have been happily organizing all my books.  Boy, you just don't realize how much time it takes to do this.  I've been working on it for almost a week off and on.  It really will make a difference as I have found so many titles I have wanted to read and forgot about so of course they are now up front.  Happy Reading, Good Health and Health Eating.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...