Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Good Morning to you !

What can I say another bright and sunny day.  We must treasure these days as we seem to be having more and more rain and windy days.  What's up with that ?

Well the land beside us, which had been left to grow weeds and numerous assortments of little furry things, has now been plowed many times and just yesterday they have put in an orchard of peach trees (we think).  Let me tell you we are thrilled as we live back off the road and when the trees get to growing you will not see us.  Plus I'm sure it will be cooler.  It should only take a couple of years.  At least now the land is being used for something, much better for it and us.  Now we will be surrounded by orchards, pretty cool uh?

The Gym is doing great.  I swear I love it more and more each day I go.  I love to work out and now I look forward to swimming.  The teacher is wonderful.  She is so attentive and caring,  I swear it's so cool just being in the class.  There are men and women, although so far that I have seen there are only a couple of men.  The women are great.  Some just want to chat, and that's is Ok, but I also want to get my work out done.  The water makes me feel alive.  Of course when I'm in the water I'm normal.  I can walk, jog, use weight (water weights, that is), swim, float and and use all there toys.  It's great.  The hardest part is getting to and from the pool.  I have this fear of slipping and falling.  I just have to be careful and watch where my feet go and stay on the mats.  They have put them in the locker room throughout so that is a relief.  I still haven't lost any weight yet but I can say everything is firming up just not the tummy.  WHY?  Don't worry I'm not getting discouraged and I certainly won't quit besides I'm having too much fun.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...