Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In Motion Fitness at 62

     O.K. I know what you are going to say.  Where have you been ?  Well I have very good news....Ta Da Ta DA !  I have joined a health club, fitness center, what ever you want to call it...I joined "In Motion Fitness" in Chico, CA.  I am so excited.  After some problems with pressure, that is pressure and too much pressure with my blood.  That is Blood Pressure WAY too high.  I am now on meds., which I am not happy about but hey, if the choice is a stroke, I choose meds.  Any who, we are signed up and ready to go.  Tomorrow is our first day, that is for our consultation.  We are meeting with Stephanie and I am so excited about it.  Then on Friday we meet with our one on one coach.  Of course, Jim is joining with me we have to keep him healthy also.  So I will keep you posted and hope I can encourage anyone out there who is deciding whether to go or not, by all means GO.  What have you got to lose, but weight and I know you will feel much better.  I was very surprised by the amount each month.  Please check it out for yourself.  They won't give you a quote over the phone (I don't think) but just go in take a tour of the place and find out for yourself.  I think you will be as surprised as I was.  Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...