Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where have I been ?

Where have I been ?  Where have I not been is the better question.  I've been here and I've been there but I have not been everywhere.  I have been inside, outside, downside and on the upside.  I've been over, under, around and through. I've looked high and low, behind me and ahead and still don't know where I'm going.  I feel like I'm almost there but I can't see clearly enough to take a chance to forge ahead into uncharted visions.  The answer is out there within reach.  I feel it in my soul.  I just need to be brave or is it that I need more information? A lot of changes have been happening.  Let's just say I have discovered something and I want to find out more.  I know the answers will come I just need to be patience.
Signs !  Do you believe in signs ?  They really are everywhere.  I have always know this but have had long periods of time when  I find myself not paying attention.  That happens when you are wrapped up in petty, silly, happenings in your life that you thought were important when in fact those happenings were keeping you from realizing just what was going on in your life.  In other words your mind was on trivial incidence which mean nothing when you should have been paying attention to the signs that were all around you telling you what to do next and where to go.  I am aware now and will plan accordingly.  Tootles !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working Hard !

 Exercising every other day. I have a positive  attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God.  Pr...