Our Sparky (Edgar) taking a snooze. He is no longer with us so am very glad I have pictures.
This was taken a few years ago so a lot has changed, especially the trees in the background.
It has been awhile since I have worked in the yard. Believe me you can tell. I would usually be out there cleaning, raking and arranging things around. I do plan on doing that sometime this spring.
Good news ! According to the weather report we are suppose to be getting warm spring temperatures. I'm all for that. Last night it was very cold. Thank you God, we are coming into Spring and not into winter.
I think I hear Barnes and Noble in Chico calling me ! Listen.......I'm sure of it. Tootles
Happenings from daily living in the country. What we do, what we see. Sometimes interesting, sometimes funny and sometimes sad but join me and I will share.
Monday, March 26, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Working Hard !
Exercising every other day. I have a positive attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God. Pr...
-
Exercising every other day. I have a positive attitude. I do hope I improve but I am luckier then a lot of people. Thank the Lord God. Pr...
-
The question is Cable, Directv, or what ever else is out there you have to purchase. Or (I know this is not proper but bear with me) using ...
-
I have " The Tree of Life " by Israel Regardie on my Kindle and really enjoy it. I read it off and on all the time. That's...

No comments:
Post a Comment